Due to the SARS-COV-2 pandemic, ECRTS 2020 will not happen as a physical conference. This also applies to the workshops.
All workshops have been postponed to 2021.
The workshops of ECRTS are a key feature of the conference. They are well attended and widely acknowledged to be lively and useful to the community.
The following workshops have been postponed and will be held with ECRTS ’21
- CERTS: Security and Dependability of Critical Embedded Real-Time Systems
- António Casimiro, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Jérémie Decouchant, SnT, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- OSPERT: Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time Applications
- Daniel Lohmann, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
- Renato Mancuso, Boston University, USA
- RT Cloud: Real-Time Cloud
- Johan Eker, Lund University / Ericsson, Sweden
- Luca Abeni, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
- RTSOPS: Real-Time Scheduling Open Problems Seminar
- Alessandro Biondi, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
- Mitra Nasri, TU Delft, the Netherlands
- WATERS: Analysis Tools and Methodologies for Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- Selma Saidi, TU Dortmund, Germany
- Paolo Burgio, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- WCET: Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis
- Clément Ballabriga, Université de Lille, France