Scope and Deadline
To be in scope, papers must present novel work and address some form of timing requirement, broadly construed, as elaborated in the call for papers. The conference’s language is English.
The paper submission deadline is March 3, 2021 (anywhere on Earth).
To be considered for review, submissions to ECRTS’21 must fully comply with
- the double-blind submission policy,
- the flexible page limit, and
- the below formatting instructions.
In case of questions or doubts about these policies, please contact the program committee (PC) chair prior to the submission deadline.
It is furthermore strongly recommended that authors use gender-neutral language and generally avoid charged terminology.
- Use the LIPIcs 2021 LaTeX style.
- Submissions must not modify the default LIPIcs style in any way, either directly or via LaTeX packages.
- In particular, do not change any fonts, font sizes, the line spacing, margins, etc.
- Carefully consult and follow the LIPIcs style guide.
- In particular, do not use custom paragraph labels or nonstandard sectioning commands.
- Use the
anonymousoption of the LIPIcs LaTeX document class in compliance with the double-blind submission policy.
Any supplemental materials referenced in a submitted a paper (and that reviewers hence should have access to), such as extended online tech reports, source code, demo videos, etc., must be submitted in suitably blinded form along with the paper (see the double-blind policy for details). Please use the the submission site’s upload facilities for this purpose. For larger files that exceed the submission site’s upload limits (e.g., videos), please contact the PC chair directly prior to the submission deadline.
To appear in the proceedings, each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors at the virtual conference. By submitting to ECRTS’21, authors implicitly agree that for each accepted paper at least one author will register for the conference.
ECRTS’21 uses the HotCRP conference management system. Please create an account and submit your paper at: